cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tree view?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:33:15 GMT
On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 18:08 +0200, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> >Hi Silvain,
> >

> That's S*y*lvain :-)

sorry :(

german guy speaking. ;-)

> >maybe I can help you, I need it in a project. ;-)
> >How can I port it to 2.1? Are there some special thinks that I have to
> >watch for?
> >

> I'll do it if you don't mind as I planned to sync CForms in the coming
> days prior to integrating Max's work on form libraries.
>
> Sylvain

Perfectly alright with me. TIA! I am looking forward to use it in lenya.
I finally got CForms support in a generic way for lenya working, looking
really forward to use this awesome work.

Thanks Sylvian and thanks cocoon community.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"