cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: <map:include>
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2005 13:10:19 GMT

On Sep 3, 2005, at 12:21 AM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> It's not handled by the treeprocessor, but by the CoreServiceManager
> which is configured with the contents of <map:components>. It's not a
> new sitemap instruction, which is why you haven't found it in
> sitemap-language.xml

Errrr.... right.  OK, I get it (looking more closely at
sitemap-language.xml and AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder...)

>> d'uh... what am I missing?
>
> Well, that's <include> that is missing :-)

Ha!  Indeed... :-)

Instead of having big humungous sitemap files, I like to split them up.
  I use XML entities for this, but when I saw <map:include>, I thought
"Ah, finally!  <map:include>, that's my buddy!"  Bummer.

—ml—