cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r226493 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-field-styling.xsl
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:29:53 GMT
Il giorno 01/ago/05, alle 15:57, Sylvain Wallez ha scritto:

>> If I'm not mistaken, that instruction copied the "id" attribute of
>> the <fi:validation-errors> element, but I've never put an id
>> attribute there. Is it necessary to set an id to every
>> <fi:validation-errors> element in order for it to appear when
>> ajax="true"? If this is the case, now I know why my
>> <fi:validation-errors> blocks don't render anymore when ajax="true"
>> :-/
>

> Actually, I'm a bit lost here: what template instruction or widget
> produces this <fi:validation-errors> element?

I'm not sure where I lost you ;-). Weren't we talking about the
template in forms-field-styling.xsl that I modified:

<xsl:template match="fi:validation-errors">

? The <fi:validation-errors> element is  described here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/xslt.html#fi%3Avalidation-
errors

Otherwise, it's me who's lost.

	Ugo