cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slightly OT: Eclipse is acting up with SVN on OS X. Please help.
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:43:08 GMT
Il giorno 20/ago/05, alle 21:17, hepabolu ha scritto:

>> What kind of error? With that combination I had problems whenever my
>
> The error is highly informative: 'Problems opening perspective
> ....svnPerspective' and 'Plug-in ...subclipse.ui was unable to load
> class ....SVNPreferencesPage'. :-(

No, that's a different error. I got it working with these SVN packages:

http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/

Together with Eclipse 3.1 and the latest Subclipse (0.9.32) , under
Panther (JDK 1.4) and Tiger (JDK 1.5) as well. Apart from the symlink
issue, everything works pretty much as expected.

I encourage you to try the Metissian svn packages.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/