cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David <cocoon-n...@max-imp.com>
Subject SendMailTransformer
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:00:31 GMT
Everyone,

I just finished making some enhancements to the SendMailTransfomer.

- Allows multiple bodies in one email. Multiple bodies are treated as
alternatives. This allows us to send text and html emails.

- You can now put XML code in the email body. Before it only "recorded"
the text so xml code was left out.

- I also added the following attributes to sendmail:body. (NOTE: These
attributes have no effect when using the source attribute of body.)
   - output-method
   - omit-xml-declaration
   - xml-encoding

Please let me know if the Cocoon community would be interested in this
new version of SendMailTransfomer and what the correct method of
submitting the new version is.

Thanks,
David