cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From BURGHARD √Čric <>
Subject Re: Suggestion for XHTMLSerializer
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:26:10 GMT
> 2 points:
> 1-Nobody is telling you cannot use your own serializers.
> 2- I agree the current standard serializer has bugs. I tried to fix
> them. I met problems into xalan internals and .... well, it is a very
> long story. Few weeks ago, I spent most part of 15 nights trying to fix
> that (weekend included). I went into xalan internals. Can you help us to
> fix them.? Your help will be very welcomed!

Good point :-). It's true that i said several times that the standard
serializer has bugs without proposing any help (what a rude guy). I never
went into xalan internals, and for now i'm more focused on the launching of
our web project that on anything else, but i would really like to be part
of the confidence (Really ! xalan has bugs ! :-) just to know if i could

> Best Regards,

Best regards too.

View raw message