cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r264667 - in /cocoon/gsoc/rgraham/refdoc/samples/annotated-code: doktor-about.txt doktor-future.txt doktor-usage.txt
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:45:48 GMT
Le 30 août 05, à 03:30, rgraham@apache.org a écrit :

> ...Added the documents created that are to be published. Almost
> completed the XSLT for publishing. Should be the next commit...

I've had a look at the current state and it looks good, I have just
three small things to mention:

-The target JDK for Cocoon 2.2 is 1.4, we don't use 1.5-specific
features like generics at this time. I've corrected the code where
needed, but please keep this in mind for any changes.

-It would be good to make the refdoc samples self-contained, that is
avoid the dependency on the slop block (which is not yet annotated in
SVN). I think using "codebase" in the snippets sitemap instead of
"slopbase" would enable that. The goal is to make refdoc testable as is
from SVN, the only exception being IIUC the currently required lucene
config patch.

-In the same way, it would be good to have all the information required
to test the refdoc block on the http://
samples/blocks/refdoc/index.html page. I think you can get rid of the
patch-README file and put the relevant info (Lucene config) on that
page.

Thanks for your work - as you mention more work will be needed to make
this directly usable for our docs, but all the important parts seem to
be there.

-Bertrand