cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Readd jx or move template block to core
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:22:26 GMT
Le 30 août 05, à 11:49, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
> ...BUT we really need people *doing* stuff and
> not just talking. And if this breaks our build for trunk for some days,
> who cares? Even better: a breaking build could perhaps motivate others
> do actually do something :)...

I'm all for a radical move to Maven for 2.2 if someone has enough time
to complete it. But I'm drowning in stuff at the moment and won't be
able to help much.

Maybe experimenting in a branch before actually doing it would avoid
breaking the build for too long, but as usual whoever does the job gets
to decide exactly how to do it.

-Bertrand