cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.8 (Was: Re: JING Transformer...)
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:37:57 GMT
On 8/31/05, Ralph Goers <Ralph.Goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
> > Ralph Goers wrote:
> >

> That is absolutely true. I happen to think the community needs both. My
> opinion is that a community that releases software that it won't stand
> behind has a significant problem.

So in that case, take cforms out of Cocoon and make a release, just
don't delay the release of the rest of the system.  Don't want to do
that? Well that's why Cocoon has a well defined way of managing new
and/or unstable components.  Labelling any components "stable" before
everyone agrees that they are stable could cause more problems in the
long run. The fact is, although cforms may be important to you to some
of us it makes no difference.

--
Peter Hunsberger