cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug# 34696 - Website update
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:30:40 GMT
Il giorno 11/ago/05, alle 17:15, hepabolu ha scritto:

> Now that I've got my commit rights working I will try to focus on the
> documentation. However, I've already found out that "updating the
> website" is not a simple thing to do, so it might get down to me
> patching the content and bugging others to do the actual update, in
> which case it means that you need to be patient some more.
> Rest assured I greatly appreciate every help, big or small, with the
> documentation.

I haven't been following all the recent threads on reworking the
documentation, so I'm feeling a bit confused. In particular, I've
recently added one small new feature to CForms and I want to document
it before it slips off my mind. Should I update the usual website docs
or am I supposed to do the update somewhere else?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/