cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [GSoC]: pencils down in about 48 hours
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:57:24 GMT
Just a reminder to our friendly GSoC people, the pencils down time is
September 1st.

I don't think we'll be fussy about exactly when on September 1st you're
finished, but please make sure all your code and accompanying
documentation is committed to SVN sometime before Friday.

In my view (other mentors and community member are welcome to comment
though), you should:

-Have everything in our SVN: if it's not there it doesn't exist..

-Include a prominent README in the top-level directory, which tells us
how to play with your code, starting with a virgin SVN checkout of the
trunk and your module.

-Include a STATUS file in the top-level directory, which describes the
state of your module, known problems and any additional work that you
feel is needed to make it a production-level component.

-Remove any unneeded file that would blur our picture of what you've
done, or move such files to an "obsolete" or "junk" directory if you
want to keep it around.

-Bertrand