cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion for XHTMLSerializer
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:15:45 GMT
Maybe I read the code the wrong way. What I understood was:

public void endElementImpl(String uri, String local, String qual) throws
SAXException {
[...]
if (XHTML1_NAMESPACE.equals(uri)) {
if ((local.equalsIgnoreCase("textarea")) ||
(local.equalsIgnoreCase("script")) ||
(local.equalsIgnoreCase("style"))) {
this.closeElement(false); // This line should cause the [<script] to become
[<script>]
} else if (local.equalsIgnoreCase("head")) {
[...]
}
}
super.endElementImpl(uri, local, qual); // And thus this line should close
the element with [</script>]
}

So my proposal would be to add a line like
(local.equalsIgnoreCase("div")) ||
for each element that should share this behaviour.

BTW, the source I am looking at is the one in Cocoon 2.1.7. I checked on
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks/serializers/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/serializers/XHTMLSerializer.java
and the relevant part of the code is the same.

--
Antonio