cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CForms] Creating an intermediate object in binding
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:37:20 GMT
Il giorno 29/lug/05, alle 16:34, Sylvain Wallez ha scritto:

> The solution would be to allow each JXPath binding to have its own
> factory class. This can be easily implented by adding support for a
> "factory" attribute in JXPathBindingBuilderBase.

I just committed (BRANCH_2_1_X only ATM) a fix that allows you to add a
"factory" attribute to fb:context elements. We could probably do the
same for fb:value elements but since intermediate objects are usually
meant to be containers for other objects (the typical "address" case),
having to group them within an fb:context is probably good practice
anyway and not too much of a requirement.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask someone to cross-check my implementation,
since I'm not familiar enough with the binding framework to spot
obvious deficiencies.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei