cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: JUnit Tests and maven status
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:54:31 GMT

Count me in on that.  Maybe I even find some time to work a bit on it
before the GT.  There are also a few more htmlunit related tasks on
my agenda:

-- Move junit testcases one directory level down to separate them from htmlunit.
-- Update to latest htmlunit version.
-- Check licenses whether we can bundle htmlunit with Cocoon.  (I guess m2 solves that for
trunk?)
-- Remove anteater.

Cheers, Alfred.

the sender's company.