cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject caching pipeline and SourceValidity
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:15:54 GMT
Hi!

I'm a bit confused with the source validity coming from a cocoon caching pipeline. Apparently,
there is none, so it doesn't make it into the cache in Cocoon Forms. I ran into this problem
developing my library cache. If I gave the source resolver a filesystem path, it was fine.
If I gave it a uri with the cocoon protocol which pointed to a caching pipeline (org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.CachingProcessingPipeline),
source.getValidity() was null. Did I do something wrong?

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11