cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject [Forms] Bug in Ajax when changing widget state?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:43:42 GMT
Hi people,

still trying to push CForms to its limits ;) I found what might be a
bug in the Ajax implementations. I have an event handler that switches
the state of a widget from ACTIVE to INVISIBLE and vice-versa. When not
using Ajax, everything works fine, but when ajax="true" the widget
appears and disappears as expected, but its label stays forever hidden!

Two points to note here:

1. the widget state is initially INVISIBLE
2. the widget is laid out in a group using <fi:styling type="colums"/>

Can anyone else confirm this?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei