cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slightly OT: Eclipse is acting up with SVN on OS X. Please help.
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:31:38 GMT
Il giorno 19/ago/05, alle 23:07, hepabolu ha scritto:

> However, when I now try to open the SVN repository perspective I get
> an error. I moved back to the previous version (i.e. the combination I
> started with), all is fine.

What kind of error? With that combination I had problems whenever my
project directory was a symlink. For instance, I normally place my
Cocoon working directory under workspace/apache/cocoon/trunk or
similar, but Eclipse insists on having the project right under
"workspace", so I figured I could dupe it with a symlink. This works
well as long as you don't try to do an update or a commit with
subclipse.

If this is your case, try moving your project directory under workspace
or whatever your Eclipse workspace directory is.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/