cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CoWarp (was Re: svn commit: r232855...)
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:49:49 GMT

On 16.08.2005, at 17:31, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>
>>> So let's switch Cocoon to Maven ;-)
>>>
>> I wish it was that simple. I looked at it a month or so ago. A
>> royal PITA.  Unfortunately, I also think it is very necessary. We
>> really need to get the 3rd party jars out of our download.
>>

> -1: Complete download must stay.

-(-1) ;)

I also think we should get rid of this huge
amount of jars.

It should be a piece of cake to build a full
distribution with all dependencies and provide
that to make people like Vadim happy :)

So only the one building the full release
would have to download everything.

Cocoon really starts to burst at the seams IMO.

cheers
--
Torsten