cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: flow - java.util.Object[] {something} causes syntax Error
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:46:46 GMT

On Aug 24, 2005, at 12:22 PM, Jason Johnston wrote:

> The Rhino FAQ has the answer for how to create Java Arrays in
> JavaScript
> (you have to use reflection):
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/faq.html

Hey, now that is very handy to know! :-)

I had to do this very thing the other day, but for a different
reason... I had to build an object in flowscript to get handed off to a
form binding (MultiValueJXPathBinding only knows how to bind to a Java
Array :-(...).

I did it by building up an ArrayList and then invoking its toArray().
So there's another way to skin the same cat.

—ml—