cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation request (was: Re: Bug# 34696 - Website update)
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:59:04 GMT
Where is that DAISY instance and how can I access it?
Who can access it? Anyone or just Cocoon committers?

> Note: I'm not sure whether cocoon.apache.org will be the
> "official cocoon documentation location"

It will probably be for anyone interested in reading Cocoon documentation.
Unless you remove *any* documentation from the site and make a bold link
saying: This site does not have documentation - please go *here*!

But what for is a project website if it does not contain the docu?

Regards,
Torsten