cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation request
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:21:43 GMT
Guys,

On 8/12/05, Vadim Gritsenko <vadim@reverycodes.com> wrote:
> Daisy is to edit website content, it still will be published to the main
> cocoon.apache.org website - at least, that's the intention.

Then let's tackle two problems at once by moving the current website
content into Daisy (Bruno has already done most of it) and, after
reviewing the current pages, produce a new version of the website
through the use of Ross' Daisy-to-Forrest component (if that is more
workable than the current procedure as updated on the wiki by Vadim)
and repeat this process more frequently than now (maybe once a month,
or after a certain number of modifications in Daisy).

OTOH I don't see why Daisy should be "hidden" from the general user
population. I myself rather see documentation in progress than static,
incomplete documentation.

The only "warning" we should put up is that it's subject to change,
both content and outline.

However, the search is very good, so it is very likely people will
find what they are looking for.

--
Bye, hepabolu