cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug# 34696 - Website update
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:15:14 GMT
Torsten Schlabach wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>is there a process for updating the Cocoon website?
>
>The above mentioned bug for example is sitting there since January. I
>think someone (a committer) should actually either decide that website
>updates does not make sense / neeeds more work / whatever or apply the
>patch.
>
>AFAIK there is a sub-project concerned with better documentation, isn't
>it? But people might get discouraged if they sit down, write and submit
>documentation and it never makes it to the site.
>
>Or did I miss anything?

Now that I've got my commit rights working I will try to focus on the
documentation. However, I've already found out that "updating the
website" is not a simple thing to do, so it might get down to me
patching the content and bugging others to do the actual update, in
which case it means that you need to be patient some more.
Rest assured I greatly appreciate every help, big or small, with the
documentation.

Bye, Helma