cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.8 (Was: Re: JING Transformer...)
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:08:43 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> My employer REQUIRES a stable forms framework,
> therefore I require a Cocoon release with a stable forms framework.

Just a reminder [1]:

   All of the ASF including the board, the other officers, the
   committers, and the members, are participating as individuals.
   That is one strength of the ASF, affiliations do not cloud
   the personal contributions.

   Unless they specifically state otherwise, whatever they post
   on any mailing list is done *as themselves*. It is the individual
   point-of-view, wearing their personal hat and not as a mouthpiece
   for whatever company happens to be signing their paychecks right
   now, and not even as a director of the ASF.

Remember, you are here as a person, as yourself, and not a representative of the
organization voicing organization's concerns and desires. You are here to help
grow and maintain community as a whole, and community currently needs more often
releases much more than a stable cforms block (which is just a bit of software,
at the end of the day).

Vadim

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#hats