cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.8 (Was: Re: JING Transformer...)
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:39:55 GMT
Andrew Savory wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 31 Aug 2005, at 12:22, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> So, even if cforms are still unstable, frankly, 2.1.8 shouldn't be  
>> blocked by it at all...
>>
>> Or am I the only one seeing it this way?
>
>
> I'd agree ... doing a release before the GT and then one after with  
> all the hackathon fixes and changed features makes it easier for  
> people to manage what version they are using. The danger is that  
> there's lots of stuff we want to do and test after the hackathon, and  
> it ends up being next September and we have this same discussion.

I don't recall anyone proposing a release before the GT.   But since we 
are on a cycle where releases are happening about 6 months (or more) 
apart I cannot afford to wait until next Spring for a stable CForms 
framework.

Ralph


Mime
View raw message