cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Maven to build Cocoon
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:14:23 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Some libraries seemed to be downloaded two times during Cocoon compile,
> rhino e.g., any explanation? There where also plenty of ignored checksum
> errors.

There is (obviously) a bug in the checksum testing of m2 - I'll look
into that in the next days.
The svn version downloads the jars several times, even on each
invocation. According to the maven list this is some kind of debug
feature...so, so this is "normal" and will be fixed over time. The best
thing is to invoke the build with m2 once and then use the "-o" option :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/