cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:51:35 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>>Can't this be handled by wildcard inclusion from component
>>configurations in some catalog, so that we get rid of the snippet
>>insertions.
>
> <SNIP/>
>
> We can use wildcard inclusion in the main sitemap as well.

So what do others think? Do we want to get away of patching the main
sitemap? I think we should add an include statement for the main sitemap
that includes additional sitemap components from some directory in the
WEB-INF dir, like WEB-INF/sitemap-components/*.xconf

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/