cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Maven to build Cocoon
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:42:43 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> up until here everything went fine AFAICS. We should exclude svn files
> from cocoon-core-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar though.

Oh, you're right - this must be a bug in the resource plugin from m2 :(

>>Now you can startup Jetty. Set the JETTY_WEBAPP environment variable to
>>COCOON_HOME/webapp/target/cocoon-webapp-2.2-SNAPSHOT and then start
>>Jetty using "cocoon servlet".
>

> I'm getting Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> Loader. I take it this is a cocoon class, so it should be in
> cocoon-core-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar but it's not.
> Could it be there is a step missing in above writeup ?

Hmm, don't know anything about this Loader class :) The above steps work
for me. The loader class in our tools directory, so I guess you have to
invoke the usual build script to get it compiled before. Have a look
into tools/loader if there is a compiled version.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/