cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Hermann <christoph.herm...@guschtel.de>
Subject Re: Repost from users list: Cforms Repeater - Cancel delete action via javascript
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:50:22 GMT
Sylvain Wallez schrieb:

Hello,

>> Yes your right, but thing is that the action does not trigger the
>> validation process. I tried form.validate() and
>> form.endProcessing(true); and didn't success, and i don't have the time
>> atm to investigate this any further. What i'd like to do is to trigger a
>> validationError if the wrong row shall be deleted.

> Then you can simply call someWidget.setValidationError(...) from within
> your event listener.

Well this is actually what is not working.
If i do a repeater.setValidationError(...); in my "normal" action, i do
not get any validation error (as written in the docs: "When an action
widget was activated, validation will not be performed. ...").
Even when calling form.validate(); (This is what i did).

Christoph