cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Readd jx or move template block to core
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:20:29 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>>>Or do we want to move all samples to the block?
>>

>>To the core-samples block that depends on JXTG.
>

> +1
>
> That's exactly the idea. After all, we want to be able to have a core
> that excludes samples. Easiest way to achieve that is to have the
> samples in an excludable block.

Hmm, moving samples into an own block is one thing (which I think we
should really do), but for me it seems a little bit strange to have a
Cocoon core, a Cocoon core samples block and an additional jxtg block
while the cocoon core samples blocks depends on an additional one.

Like Vadim suggest, perhaps we can rewrite some of the samples and clean
up the dependencies.

However, if you currently exclude all blocks, then the samples do not
work which is imho really bad

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/