cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [2.2] Readd jx or move template block to core
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:28:07 GMT
On 29.08.2005 16:42, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The current core uses jxtg in many places (junit tests and a lot of the
> samples). Currently they are all broken if you just build core which is
> imho bad.
> So can we readd the jxtg until the template block is mature enough? Or
> can we move the template block to core? Or do we want to move all
> samples to the block?

CForms, CAuth, CTemplate - these self-contained blocks I would like to
see at the end. Implying community's agreement ;) what does it mean for
your problem at the moment? The samples shall be moved into a samples
block (has there been already a community decision or were this only
deliberations?). According the tests I guess it heavily depends on what
actually is tested. Are this JXTG tests? Can they be moved into the
template block? Why do we care about maturity of template block if no
2.2 is planned at the moment?

Joerg