cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: (flow) pipelineUtil.processToDOM eating my namespaces declarations
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:50:41 GMT
On 25.08.2005 00:09, Johann wrote:

> It seems that pipelineUtil.processToDOM remove all my namespaces
> declarations in the DOM it generates. Anyone aware of this
> limitation, and know a workaround or a fix? I also tried
> pipelineUtil.processToStream to be sure, and it outputs the right
> thing, with the namespaces declarations.

PipelineUtil.processToDOM() does not do that much itself, so it is
probably not PipelineUtil itself. It calls SourceUtil.toDOM() which is
just feeding SourceUtil.toSAX() into Cocoon's DOMBuilder. So I would
suggest to try toSAX() and see whether you get your namespaces. You also
might have a look at the XML APIs in use. Maybe there is an older faulty
one from the Sun JVM?

Joerg