cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More Ajax in Cocoon (was Re: [FYI] followers :-))
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:10:14 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

>> Yeah, but their new "ajaxified" XForms engine looks cool.
>
> What do you find particularily cool? Except the eye-candy when focus
> enters a list, I wasn't impressed. I was also surprised to see that
>
> The icons and the CSS?

I do remember my promise to build CSS-based (rather than table-based)
CForms samples. Would that be still useful? I did quite some work on it
in the branch version just before/after the release of 2.1.7, so I can
take it up again or start from scratch with new insights etc.

Are the forms-samples-styling.xsl stylesheet the same for BRANCH and
TRUNK? Or do I have to redo the work?

Bye, Helma