cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Docs] Fwd: requestURI -- documentation bug? - request for info
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:26:20 GMT
Guys,

this looks like a bug, either in the documentation or in the code. Can
someone tell me what it's the correct way (i.e. which one is wrong)?

Thanks.

Bye, Helma

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: requestURI -- documentation bug?
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:57:13 +0200
From: Reinhard Haller <reinhard.haller@interactive-net.de>
Newsgroups: gmane.text.xml.cocoon.user

Hi,

I'm retrieving the current URI from a request to set
the base in the HTML header in the response.

The documentation for the request input module
states for the requestURI:

" Returns the part of this request's URL from the protocol
name up to the query string in the first line of the HTTP
request."

Given a request in the form

http://localhost:8888/xmlweb/test.uri

this should be

localhost:8888/xmlweb/test.uri

Using the input module within the sitemap the
term {request:requestURI} results in:

/xmlweb/test.uri

Are the docs wrong or the implementation?

Greetings
Reinhard