cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: CoWarp (was Re: svn commit: r232855...)
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:32:16 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> /me hoping we can also create a shell script that will be able to
>> download maven before maven start to build cocoon. ;-)
>

> You mean script should download maven source, build it, and start maven?
> Sounds good... and if this script uses ant, it should download ant
> source first, build it... ;-)

Download Harmony, C++ compiler, either from releases, or from Subversion
(only downloading the things that have changed since last downloaded),
and build it all on the fly. Hmm, this reminds me of something[1].

Regards, Upayavira

[1]http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200507.mbox/%3C42E11D57.1030306@odoko.co.uk%3E