cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Switch to Maven NOW
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:48:33 GMT
Sylvain Wallez schrieb:

> Hmm... it would be good to keep build.xml until the maven switch is up
> and running.

Ok, we can try it, it should work - if for any reason we can't keep it
running, would this be a real problem? I think we can do the switch - at
least for the core - very quick (some days or so).

>>So I propose to:
>>- Completly remove the lib directory
>>

> ... once the maven build works (see above).

Ok.

> By this you mean separating the core classes source code and tests from
> the other stuff in src/ (webapp, docs, etc)? Then +1.

Yepp.

> If it's stable enough then +1 for Maven2.

Yes, it is (according to the Maven guys, I did some tests myself and it
worked).

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/