cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Switch to Maven NOW
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:19:15 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> How does this relate to/integrate with the OSGi stuff? If it helps us in
> the right direction there too, then I'm +1.

I honestly don't know. I think it will help us as we can simply splitt
the core into smaller parts, like the "real core" :), osgi stuff, basic
components, servlet env, cli env etc.
And I hope there will be support for building osgi bundles over time as
well. We can use Ant inside Maven anyways, so imho we don't loose
anything, but gain some of the Maven advantages.

So, I have the hope that Maven helps us with OSGi, but if not it won't
be harder than without Maven.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/