cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: CoWarp (was Re: svn commit: r232855...)
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:41:32 GMT
The only concern I would have in bringing CoWarp into Cocoon (beside the
name making me think it is an add-on for OS/2 :-) ) is that I'd want to
evaluate it against using acegi as the "standard" authentication
mechanism.  Having said that, I have no familiarity with CoWarp and have
only read some high level stuff about acegi, but from that reading it
looks like a very robust framework.  There was some discussion about it
on the users list a few months ago

Ralph