cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Docs] Website documentation update - portal first
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:30:38 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Can you remember where these differences occur? In what pages? I'd like
> to look at how it is now - I've a feeling I may have edited the pages to
> account for this, but would like to see what is actually the case.

Hmm, actually now - there were several. I think I searched through the
docs for Component, ComponentManager, Composable, RoleManager,
LogKitManager, LoggerManager and all the instrumentation stuff. All of
this is not available anymore in trunk.
What about checking out the last version of the docs from trunk and
comparing them to 2.1.x?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/