cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Docs] Website documentation update - portal first
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:48:54 GMT
Upayavira schrieb:

> One point, for general reference: there are negligible differences
> between 2.1 and trunk docs. I did a diff across the two versions, and
> IIRC I merged the changes, so 2.1 and 'site' is all we need at the
> moment, until we want the docs for 2.1 and trunk to diverge.

Argh, I updated the docs in trunk several months ago and the diff was
intentional! Trunk does not support all Avalon interfaces anymore like
Composable. In addition the Component interface is not
supported/required anyore. So I removed all references to this in the
trunk docs (and I think I did some other minor updates as well).

So, I think, yes, it makes sense to have different versions.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/