cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Website update process
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:20:19 GMT
Guys,

I don't know if a vote for this is required, but I'd like to have
consensus/feedback, before I do something drastic.

As written earlier today there are gaps in the current version of the
website, e.g. FAQs are missing. What I'd like to do is restore the
current content of the website ASAP, BUT using Daisy as the source.
This comes down to the following steps:

- compare current Daisy content with counterparts in SVN BRANCH and
update Daisy accordingly (I'll do this)
- update Daisy with missing content (i.e. the missing pages from the
website) (me)
- do a Daisy-to-Forrest export (Ross?)
- update the website as described on the wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate)
Note: all stays as it is now, navigation, content etc.
- when the website is correctly generated:
   - remove all documentation from BRANCH (me)
   - remove all identical pages from TRUNK (me)
   - move all remaining documentation pages from TRUNK to Daisy, marking
them for TRUNK

WDYT?

Bye, Helma