cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Cocoon Docs] Website documentation update - portal first
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:49:08 GMT
Guys,

In the last few days I've seen 3 requests for documentation updates and
missing docs on the Cocoon website, so my intention is to get the
current website updated and the missing docs added. BUT I'm going to do
this in Daisy and trying to weed out the deprecated files.

I have to start SOMEWHERE and since the portal docs are a small coherent
set (and development is currently active) I decided to start with that.
However, I've never used the portal framework myself, so I have some
questions:

- There are 2 "versions", one deprecated. What's the difference (from
the POV of the documentation)?
- Since one is deprecated I'd prefer to only mention it and focus the
documentation on the current one. WDYT?

Bye, Helma