cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Where are the articles on writing Cocoon components?
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:59:12 GMT
I doubt that there is anything in the works on this. I remember running
into this problem when I was first learning Cocoon.  I had to go to the
Avalon site to get basic lifecycle information (this is now at the
Excalibur site).  But I had to figure out what the point of cocoon.roles
was on my own as I don't recall seeing any documents anywhere on that,
although I believe Avalon does or did mention them a little.

It would be nice if this could be done as part of trunk - the whole new
container architecture including OSGi could use some good coverage.  I
could use it myself as I haven't really been following all the details
of the changes that are being made.

Ralph