cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Where are the articles on writing Cocoon components?
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:15:15 GMT
It seems that a huge hole in documentation exists on the site.  As I was
training one of my crew on how to write a reader (adapting a servlet we
had) I found I couldn't refer to one nice page.  Not even the JavaDocs
really help all that much.  I didn't even know about the
ObjectModelHelper class until I used the class introspector to discover
it.  I really wanted something that spelled out the entries in the
ObjectModel but could not find it.

It's not that hard to write the Cocoon components, but there should be
something that puts it down.  I can't guarantee I can do it soon but
I'll see what I can do.  Where should I put it in the grand scheme of

View raw message