cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: More Cocoon stacktraces
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:26:26 GMT
Hi Sylvain!

Thanks for the improvement of stacktraces! Just today I started to think
about this. As usual you are very fast! :-D

I tried to see the new stacktraces. But the 2.1.x branch is not working:

Compiling 55 source files to
/home/agallardo/svn/cocoon-2.1/build/cocoon-2.1.8-dev/test
/home/agallardo/svn/cocoon-2.1/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/util/location/LocationTestCase.java:35:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method parse (java.lang.String)
location: interface org.apache.cocoon.util.location.Location
        Location loc = Location.parse(str);
                               ^

Do you missed the org.apache.cocoon.util.location.Location update? :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.