cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Lutz <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject Locale Bug in CForm Form.java ?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:31:44 GMT
Hi list !

Short summary: I am not sure wether this line in Form.java is correct:

private Locale locale = Locale.getDefault();

This is taken from the member variable declarations...

It takes the default locale from the host, but shouldn't it take the
locale set via the browser or the LocaleAction.java ? So the line should
rather be something like:

private Locale locale = I18nUtils.findLocale(....); ?

Not sure what to put into the (...) put I guess this would return the
user agents locale...?

I tried the i18n samples as well as my own cocoon app, and no matter
what language I set in firefox or locale I specify via the LocaleAction,
the form is always running with the en_US locale from my cocoon server.

As I am not sure about this, I did not post this to bugzilla...so
Help please :-) !

thanks,
tom