cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Proposal: Make defaults for text serializers UTF-8
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:09:20 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>

>> BTW, Spanish and Portuguese characters(for example ç,à,á,ñ ) aren't
>> supported by utf-8.

This is not what I wanted to state. I wanted to state that Spanish and
Portuguese IS supported. I use UTF-8 since 2002 in all my work. I copied
the above sentence from the reply. IN the original mail, the portuguese
and spanish letter were not properly displayed.

Sorry for the confusion. It was not intentional. :-(

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.