cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Existing Cocoon IDE
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 07:44:21 GMT
Hi Oleg,

there is Lepido, a new Eclipse Project, which has just released its
first milestone.
See the Mail of Sylvain from yesterday with the title "[ANN] Eclipse
Lepido, Tools for Apache Cocoon milestone 1" for more details.

It includes:
* A cocoon forms editor
* A sitemap editor

For JBoss support you should have a look at the JBoss Eclipse IDE here:
http://www.jboss.org/products/jbosside

I don't know of an Eclipse plugin which does visual editing of XSLT
(perhaps the XMLSpy plugin for Eclipse does) but (X)HTML should be
supported by the Web Tools Platform:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/

Hope this helps,
Andreas