cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Where to ask for fix? (was: Re: Link to nightly snapshots: cvs -> svn)
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 04:04:57 GMT
Hi:

Our daily snapshots are not taken from SVN. Unfortunately, I have no
idea what and where need to be fixed. Need I infra@ help? Please
somebody with more experience can tell me how or take care of this task? ;-)

I think this is not only a cocoon problem. I am sure I hear about
similar problems in other projects too.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.