cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: When do we ask people for a CLA?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:28:52 GMT
On 01.08.2005 11:32, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> We have accepted several sizeable contributions without requiring a CLA
> in the past, now the question is, do we want to follow the flow and ask
> for CLAs for all contributions?

 From my non-legal, but practical view: What are the ways we receive
contributions? Isn't it nearly just Bugzilla? Whenever somebody
contributed a patch over the lists we pointed him to Bugzilla - for
practical reasons: the patch should not get lost. Let's just add a legal
reason: We only accept patches over Bugzilla in general where the Apache
2.0 must be accepted explicitely. I like this much more than the paper
work. Is it possible to customize Bugzilla for Apache in that way?

Joerg