cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: RefDoc - Neutral XML Document Format Input/Current State
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:01:43 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Thanks for your analysis - I hope others are going to answer as well,

I've forwarded Roberts original message to the Forrest list since we
will, no doubt, be using the output of this project. I've asked Forrest
devs to reply on our own list, but I will provide a summary here in a
few days.

>> *see-also* - this type specifies that it contains a listing of doktor
>> keys that you might also want to look at/search for
> ok, this is a very important one.

Can this also have links to documentation other than RefDoc generated docs?

In fact, could this go a step further, with narrative documentation,
such as How-To's pulling examples directly from the doktor tags and
refdoc automtically creating the XRef in the see-also section (this is
probably out of scope for the first implementation, but may be owrth
considering in the overall design).

View raw message